Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Moments with Lil' Wayne

"I got the Maserati dancin' on the bridge, p*$$y poppin'. Tell them coppers ha ha ha ha you can't catch 'em, you can't stop 'em."

Okay.  Okay, I think I got this. Now, I believe Bill Maserati was a first baseman for the Red Sox who blew the '86 world series with an error in game six. And I think what this young man, Wayne, is saying is, "they have Mr. Maserati dangling off the River Street bridge, cryin' like a girl. AND he's admitting to having thrown the series and now taunts the police that they could never prove anything."

Bitch, if you think tha Carter was saying somethin' else, lemme hear your version.
Better yet, which of his lyrics inspired you the most?  Provide the real lyric and your "artistic interpretation" of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment